Every little thing You’ve got Heard about Ladies in Combat Is Improper The U.S. Armed Forces are experiencing a menace to their capacity to defend this region as serious as any because Pearl Harbor. But this one particular will come from their very own Commander-in-Main. In January 2013, the Obama administration declared its intention to assign girls to floor battle units. This decision to violate a virtually universal principle of armed forces apply signifies America’s craven army leadership’s unconditional surrender to the political forces of radical feminism. The implications for U.S. countrywide stability are sobering. Robert L. Maginnis, a military analyst and retired lieutenant colonel, exhibits how the choice to put
Every thing You have Listened to about Females in Combat Is Incorrect
The U.S. Armed Forces are experiencing a menace to their potential to defend this country as severe as any given that Pearl Harbor. But this one particular will come from their own Commander-in-Main.
In January 2013, the Obama administration declared its intention to assign ladies to floor fight units. This choice to violate a almost universal principle of army follow represents America’s craven armed forces leadership’s unconditional surrender to the political forces of radical feminism. The implications for U.S. nationwide protection are sobering.
Robert L. Maginnis, a navy analyst and retired lieutenant colonel, exhibits how the determination to place girls in battle contradicts centuries of military knowledge, healthcare science, and common sense. It is the outcome of feminist ideology operate amok.
Addressing all the common arguments for putting girls in overcome, Colonel Maginnis displays obviously and convincingly that none of them can face up to scrutiny. In Fatal Consequences, you may discover:
- Why only a little portion of military girls are intrigued in overcome duty
- How our govt arrived at a policy that only a few many years back was unthinkable
- Why the Pentagon’s assurances that army readiness will not be compromised are laughably implausible
- Why the generals and admirals liable for facing down America’s global enemies surrendered to politically influential feminist ideologues with out a fight
- About the horrifying truth of ground battle and its extraordinary actual physical requires, even in an age of mechanized warfare
- How physical expectations for front-line overcome duty will be dangerously compromised
- Why America’s younger ladies are specified to be subjected to the draft
The folks who are pushing girls into overcome slide into a few types — feminists for whom armed forces efficiency is much less critical than ideology, egalitarians who are ignorant of the realities of immediate ground fight, and cowards who know much better but will not likely risk their professions by speaking up. They all have one point in common, nonetheless — they are complicit in the genuine “war against ladies.”
There is only a small time still left for Individuals to wake up. What variety of region sends its women into combat? Are we that variety of nation?
ROBERT L. MAGINNIS, a graduate of the U.S. Military Academy at West Level, retired from the Military with the rank of lieutenant colonel. He works as a contractor on protection cooperation policy, technique, and instruction for the Section of the Army and has served as a army analyst for Fox Information. Maginnis life with his wife in northern Virginia.